1. Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations
2. A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Types of Data We Collect
We collect personal information from users, as described below. (a) Information You Provide to Us. We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, phone number, username and password when you create an account to log in to our Services (“Account”). We will collect payment information necessary to complete transactions, including your name, credit card information, shipping information and billing information. We collect your birthdate in order to send you special offers and customized product recommendations on your birthday. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. If you sign up for our newsletter we will collect your email address. When you participate in any quiz or survey on our Services, we will collect your answers and add it to your profile. We also collect personal information at other points in our Services that state that personal information is being collected.
4. (b) Information Collected via Technology.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites and mobile applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movements around the Site or Application, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded any of our Applications. For example, in the event our Applications crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Applications.
5. Use of Your Personal information
(a) General Use. In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Applications and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal information
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Information